Master Android Developer Build 14 Apps course on Udemy .
The Complete Master Android Developer Course – Build 14 Apps
Master Android Developer by Learning how to build Android apps by building real apps including Uber and Instagram clones. Android Wear included!
Master Android Developer Course Description
Join thousands of budding app developers, champing at the bit to get started on Google’s best, most polished and most easily controlled platform – EVER.
You’ll find meticulously crafted tactics from the me, the creator of the Complete Web Developer Course – the world’s best-selling online coding course.
Using Java and Android Studio, I’ll teach you how to build real, marketable apps like
Uber and Snapchat clones.
Just like my Complete Web Developer Course and iOS Developer courses, which have successfully taught over 200,000 students how to code, this course is project based.
This means you build your own apps as you learn. THE most powerful way to lock down the course information.
- You’ll start by downloading Android Studio and building a simple Currency Converter app.
- Next you’ll build a Brain Training app and a Favorite Places app, before working your way up to Uber and Instagram clones—using Parse.
- You’ll get a full guide on submitting your apps to Google Play, as well as walk-through on how to effectively market your apps—and generate revenue with Google Ads.
- You’ll learn all the latest Android M features, including App Permissions and Android Pay.
- Finally, we’ll take a look at Android Wear – the future of wearable computing.
Why learn to make Android apps?
- Android is by far the biggest mobile platform in the world, with around 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2014 alone.
- Not only that, but you can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- Java is a great language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
- Android app discovery is far superior to the App Store, meaning that your app has a much better chance of making it big.
- Ad-based revenue is more common on Android than on iOS, and easy to set up with Google Ads.
Master Android Developer, Master Android Developer course, Android Developer Master Course, Udemy Master Android Developer, Master Android Developer on Udemy, Complete Android Developer Course, Android Developer Complete Course, Udemy Android Developer Course, Android Developer Course on Udemy