Get Free Microsoft Excel Training With Certificate , Learn how to use Excel for Mac and PC with this beginner and intermediate excel certificate class.
This is a beginner and intermediate Microsoft Excel training class that requires no prior knowledge of Excel. The training provided in this class covers MAC and PC. Ideal for students who use a MAC and just as applicable to students who use a PC.
The class starts be describing the interface and then explains different functions a user can utilize to perform a variety of analysis.
This is a beginner and intermediate level class, no prior excel experience necessary.
Following is a list of topics covered in class:
- Standard Toolbar
- Formatting Toolbar
- Home Tab
- Layout Tab
- Tables Tab
- Charts Tab
- Smart Art
- Vertical and Horizontal Lookup
- Vertical and Horizontal Lookup with Index
- SumIf and AverageIf
- The IF Statement
- Nested IF Statement
- Vlookup nested inside an if statement
What am I going to get from this course?
- To educate on Microsoft Excel
- Layout: Standard Toolbar
- Layout: Formatting Toolbar
- Layout: Home Tab
- Layout: Layout Tab
- Layout: Tables Tab
- Layout: Charts Tab
- Layout: Smart Art
- Layout: Formulas
- Layout: Data
- Layout: Review
- Functions: Sum
- Functions: Average
- Functions: Max
- Functions: Min
- Functions: Count
- Functions: Vertical and Horizontal Lookup
- Functions: Vertical and Horizontal Lookup with Index
- Functions: Sumif and Averageif
- Functions: The IF statement
- Functions: The nested IF statement
- Functions: Vlookup nested inside an IF Statement
Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 Free Course
Master Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 hour, elite step-by-step formula transforming beginners into Experts in Excel.
Here we welcome you to the Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 hour course, where you will learn how to use Excel in real life scenarios based on a variety of case studies.
Guarantee: By the end of this course you will be able to use Excel in real life scenarios within just 1 hour.
Excel can be used for…
- Pay roll systems
- Weekly planners
- Budget keeping
- Sorting and listing data
- Employee and customer data
- Almost anything that uses and requires data
And the best part is you can even use it at…
- An educational establishment
- Or just for fun – the possibilities are unlimited!
In our Learn Microsoft Excel 2016 in 1 Hour course we will give you the blueprint for getting the most out of Excel. Even if you are completely new to Excel the simple step by step video tutorials, instructions and material will give you thorough guidance – everything you need in just 4 easy steps.
No more feeling stressed and overwhelmed, as our fully accredited Microsoft certified instructors will provide all the answers to how Excel operates; we will focus on…
- Creating spreadsheets which will turn you into an Excel expert in less than 1 hour
- Applying Excel to real life situations to enhance your results in your working environment
- Implementing the correct tools that will skyrocket your productivity by at least 33%
Learn Google Spreadsheet For Excel Business
Ditch Excel and Learn New Skills to Become a Google Spreadsheet Professional Power User For Any Business!
Become a master Google Docs user with this course on using Google Spreadsheets.
- How to use Google Spreadsheets just like you use Microsoft Excel
- 3 amazing tools only available in Google Spreadsheets
- How to write your own scripts and use Google Plugins to get more done
- How to create charts, tables, graphs and format data
This course will give you you everything you need to know about Google Spreadsheets.
In this course, you will learn all of the following about Google Spreadsheets:
- Learn how to navigate around Spreadsheets
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to create powerful calculations
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs
- Learn how to use data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to automate tasks with time-saving scripts and addons
- Learn Spreadsheets secrets and shortcuts