Family Child Care Home and Provider Orientation Free Course On Udemy About the Family Child Care In Home
Understanding your role and responsibilities as a family home provider
The Family Child Day Care Home and In-Home Provider Orientation course is designed for all newly registered Family Child Day Care Home and In-Home Providers in Louisiana. This course is divided into two parts in which each part includes a series of lectures. In part 1, providers will understand their role as a Family Child Care Provider, gain information on setting up their child care environment, explore ideas on increasing their level of professionalism, identify tools to help them create a parent handbook, and understand how to maintain compliance with the Provider Agreement. In part 2, providers will gain information about required record-keeping procedures, become familiar with child development, learn how to create a daily schedule for children, and learn more about keeping children healthy and safe. This course is worth 4 training credit hours.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand role as an In-home and family home child care provider
- Explore ideas on increasing level of professionalism
- Gain information on setting up child care environment
- Understand how to maintain compliance with the Provider Agreement
- Become familiar with child development
- Gain information about required Record-Keeping procedures
- Learn more about keeping children healthy and safe
What is the target audience?
- Family Home and In-Home Child Care Providers in the state of Louisiana