Learn Google Analytics for Marketing
Learn to analyze key metrics in Google Analytics for marketing to boost sales and lower costs. Become professional in visualizing data.
Struggling with your marketing efforts? Confused as to how to measure your progress? So are millions of other marketers. That’s why Google created Analytics – to increase confidence in their marketing platform called AdWords, where they generate 99% of their billion dollar revenue. But so many marketers don’t know how to use analytics. They don’t know how to boost sales or lower costs. They don’t know what metrics to pay attention to and why. They don’t know, for example, that a 20% decrease in bounce rate can mean up to a 50% or more increase in revenue.
But you’re not like them. You sought out this course to get help and improve your marketing strategy and results. You’re willing to spend a few dollars to massively improve your comprehension and mastery of Google’s Analytics tool. You’re going to learn how to increase your sales, and decrease your marketing costs. Along the way, you’ll learn tips and tricks about paid advertising campaigns and how they fit into the Analytics picture. You’ll also get a thoughtful response for every question you ask along the way, so there’s no concern about getting stuck.
Here Is What You Will Learn Throughout Our Course:
- The Fundamentals of Google Analytics for marketing
- How To Increase Your Sales
- How To Decrease Your Spending
- Advanced Tracking
- Common Mistakes
- Case Studies
- And So Much More!
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards understanding how to master Google Analytics for marketing!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn Google Analytics for marketing
- Learn How To Boost Sales With Google Analytics
- Learn How To Decrease Your Spending On Google Analytics
- Learn And Use Advanced Tracking Techniques
- Stop Making Common Mistakes Most Google Analytics Users Make
- Learn From Different Case Studies and Not Make The Same Mistakes