The Complete Guide To Web Development Free
Did you know that web development is one of the fastest growing online industries today?
In 2015, it’s becoming increasingly more important for every business to have an online presence. That represents a huge opportunity for you – bigger than it’s ever been before.
Do you want to learn how to run a successful web development business, make great money, and kick start your financial independence?
Why you should take this course:
- Over 22+ hours of content and direct access to me, the instructor, as a guide and personal helper (I respond to everyone)
- Learn step by step from someone who started and runs a very successful web development business.
- Shorten your learning curve and protect yourself from making costly beginner mistakes.
- Grow your business faster and with fewer hiccups along the way. Get shown how the professionals do it.
- A web development business can be run from anywhere, anytime. Join the international community of entrepreneurs who work when they want, how they want.
- Learn how to tailor your business to your lifestyle. If you want to work part time and free yourself up from the full time grind, this course shows you how.
Included in this course:
- Free contract documents such as an NDA, a customizable standard web contract, and an addendum contract for extra work. All of these documents cost me over $5000, but are yours free as part of the course.
- FREE access to any course updates including case studies, projects, and collaborative discussions.
- Unlimited access to me, 24/7 to help you through the course material and to help with any issue you’re having inside of the course or outside.
- Review each course on the go. All course lectures are free to download and view anywhere even without internet connection
- Section summaries to help you review and re-learn lecture points easily and quickly
And of course, if you’re not thrilled you can always get your money back within 30 days of enrolling.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how development stacks work and pick which stack is ideal for them
- Understand and predict the timeline for starting their business
- Decide between hiring in house employees or contractors for their business
- Decide whether or not to offer generalized or specialized web services
- Pick a winning combination of traits to convey for their business
- Understand types of contractors, and where to find them
- Choose effectively where to effectively allocate their time
- Assess and recognize the core components of successful web development firms
- Find cheap and professional ways of creating an online presence
- Select a name thats attractive and conveys your core messaging
- Master the big 3 platforms for contracting: Elance, Freelancer, & Upwork
- How to use advanced search techniques to find specialty contractors to fill in the gaps of your development work
- Create and organize a professional and effective portfolio
- Use uncommon techniques to grow your portfolio faster
- Utilize 15 different strategies to find and attract potential clients
- Create 3 different types of proposals and understand the appropriate time to use each
- Use tools like Proposify and Nusii to create and streamline proposals
- Create different types of estimates and decide when to use each
- Use ballpark estimates strategically to close clients sooner
- Manage clients effectively and use your time efficiently
- Keep client retention rates high and minimize churn
- Sniff out a clients budget before they tell you
- Use advanced best practices to maintain your businesses growth
- Recognize red clients for clients before you start working with them
- Figure out the optimal pricing configuration for your rates
- Handle client meetings in person
- Tell when clients are not likely to accept an estimate or proposal
- Make long term decisions about which clients to retain and which to lose
- Integrate Asana into your workflow to increase transparency and efficiency
- Manage a team of subcontractors online